Suzie is a freelance writer and editor based in Lake Tahoe, California. She writes primarily about travel, the outdoors, and millennial culture. When she's not working, you can usually find her hiking, snowboarding, mountain biking, or otherwise doing something outside (though she does have a weakness for bar trivia.) She has a master's degree in Media from George Washington University and you can find more of her work at suziedundas.com, @hikeupyourskirt on Instagram, or @suziedundas on Twitter.
- Suzie’s writing has appeared in Forbes, Fodor's, SkyLife Magazine, and Outdoor Sports Guide, among other publications.
- She has been writing for The Spruce Crafts since May 2019.
- She has a master’s degree in Media from George Washington University.
Suzie has a regular column at Forbes but her work has also appeared in Playboy, Fodor's, SkyLife Magazine, Outdoor Sports Guide, the Edible Community Magazines, Real Weddings California, and more.
She holds a master's degree in Media from George Washington University.
- This $130 Carry-On Suitcase Has Features That Would Normally Cost A Lot More Including a USB Port, Fully Rotating Wheels, and Clever Dividers, Business Insider
- The Best Luxury Villas In Turks and Caicos for 2019, Forbes
- Sorry, Dating App Culture Isn't as Universal as You Think, Playboy
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.