Stacey is passionate about health and wellness, especially as it relates to sleep and sleep-related technology. She’s co-authored an inspirational memoir, Unshattered: Overcoming Tragedy and Choosing a Beautiful Life, that tells the story of a young mother who loses her feet, hand, finger, and eyesight yet triumphs to lead a joy-filled life. Stacey enjoys living on 12 beautifully wooded acres with her husband and four children while avoiding the local bear and cougar. You can follow Stacey on Instagram @nashwritenow.
- Stacey has written for The Spruce Crafts since April 2019.
- She has a degree in communication from the University of Puget Sound.
- She has also written for ChicagoTribune.com, NYDailyNews.com, KSL.com, Tuck.com, and others.
You can find Stacey's work at online publications like ChicagoTribune.com, NYDailyNews.com, KSL.com, and Tuck.com, among others.
She has a degree in communication from the University of Puget Sound.
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Your Energy Bill, Veritas Funding
- The Best Handeld Vacuums, NYDailyNews.com
- How to Sleep Better When Traveling Internationally, healthytravelblog.com
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.