If you have a sister in your life or in the lives of your children or grandchildren, you may want to create a special sister-themed scrapbook page.
Before you get started, make sure you have your scrapbooking supplies: The photos you want to use, scissors, adhesive and enough extra pages to get the look you want for your sisters page. And if this is your first time making a scrapbook, you could use an all-in-one kit if you're finding all the various options (like stickers, corners or patterned papers) too intimidating.
How to Create a Sisters Scrapbooking Page
The point of the page is to create a keepsake of your memories with your sisters that you can look back on, and even add to in the future. Don't worry too much about how perfect it looks, just choose colors and themes that evoke what your sisters mean to you. If you have more than one sister, you might want to make a separate scrapbook page for each one.
In addition to photos of your sisters (or other relatives), consider these sister quotes to make your scrapbook page perfect. Any of these quotes would also be appropriate and meaningful on a birthday card, Mother's Day card or anytime you want to send a note to your sister.
A few of these quotes are quite long and could easily be shortened to include just as much text as you think works for the page you're envisioning.
Sisters Quotes for Scrapbook Pages
- She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child. — Barbara Alpert
- Of two sisters one is always the watcher, one the dancer. — Louise Glück
- Sisters don't need words. They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks - expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief. Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs - that can undermine any tale you're telling. — Pam Brown
- There is no friend like a sister, in calm or stormy weather, to cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.
— Christina G. Rossetti
- My sisters have taught me how to live. — George Wasserstein
- A loyal sister is worth a thousand friends. — Marian Eigerman
- A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. — Marion C. Garretty
- A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
— Isadora James
- The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. — Cali Rae Turner
- Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.
— Carol Saline