Sienna Livermore is a writer covering everything from travel and home decor to fashion and beauty. She reviews toys and home products for The Spruce.
- Sienna started writing for The Spruce Crafts in February 2019.
- She was a former Hearst magazine editor, and a current contributing editor and writer covering travel, home decor, fashion, beauty, and women's lifestyle.
- She received her Master’s degree in Journalism from NYU.
Sienna worked in the magazine industry (print and digital) for five years before going freelance, covering everything from travel and home decor to fashion and beauty. Her work appears in House Beautiful, Town & Country, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, and more. She loves traveling and is usually on a plane more often than she is at home. You can find her on Instagram at @siennaann.
Sienna received her master’s degree in Journalism from NYU.
- The 5 Best Dryer Balls That Make Laundry Day a Breeze, Good Housekeeping
- 14 Times Wall Paneling Made a Boring Room So Much More Charming, House Beautiful
- Pie Envelopes Are Better Than a Valentine's Day Card, Town & Country
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.