Sienna Livermore is a writer covering everything from travel and home decor to fashion and beauty. She reviews toys and home products for The Spruce.
- Sienna started writing for The Spruce Crafts in February 2019.
- She was a former Hearst magazine editor, and a current contributing editor and writer covering travel, home decor, fashion, beauty, and women's lifestyle.
- She received her Master’s degree in Journalism from NYU.
Sienna worked in the magazine industry (print and digital) for five years before going freelance, covering everything from travel and home decor to fashion and beauty. Her work appears in House Beautiful, Town & Country, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, and more. She loves traveling and is usually on a plane more often than she is at home. You can find her on Instagram at @siennaann.
Sienna received her master’s degree in Journalism from NYU.
- The 5 Best Dryer Balls That Make Laundry Day a Breeze, Good Housekeeping
- 14 Times Wall Paneling Made a Boring Room So Much More Charming, House Beautiful
- Pie Envelopes Are Better Than a Valentine's Day Card, Town & Country
About The Spruce Crafts
The Spruce Crafts, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a DIY craft and hobby site covering helpful tips and step-by-step tutorials from passionate makers. The Spruce Crafts reaches 6 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.