Sarah E. White is a former writer for The Spruce Crafts. A freelance writer, editor, and avid crafter, Sarah authored three books on knitting.
- Contributed over 300 articles about knitting to The Spruce Crafts
- Contributor to Craft Gossip and creator of knitting designs for Our Daily Craft
Sarah E. White is a former writer for The Spruce Crafts who contributed 309 knitting articles over the course of more than nine years. A freelance writer, editor, and avid crafter, Sarah authored three books on knitting including Quick and Easy Baby Knits, Colorwork Knitting, and a book about felting. She also writes about knitting for Craft Gossip and writes about crafting with and for kids and living the creative life at Our Daily Craft. Before writing for The Spruce Crafts, she was an editor for LovetoKnow Crafts.
Sarah is a graduate of the University of Arkansas, where she majored in journalism.
- "Quick and Easy Baby Knits" (Stackpole, 2013)
- "Colorwork Knitting: 25 Spectacular Sweaters, Hats, and Accessories" (Stackpole, 2015)
- "Picture Yourself Felting Your Knitting" (Cenage Learning, 2008)
About The Spruce Crafts
The Spruce Crafts, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a DIY craft and hobby site covering helpful tips and step-by-step tutorials from passionate makers. The Spruce Crafts reaches 6 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.