01 of 11
Free Printable Numbers/Digital Stamps 0 - 9
This is a set of printable numbers or digital stamps from 0 - 9. Each number is in a separate file so you need only download the numbers you require, for instance, a number to make a special birthday card or scrapbook page. Combine the number graphics to make double-digit numbers. The numbers are saved at 300 dpi, which will give you good quality prints, and will also allow you to increase the size of the images if required. This is ideal if you want to use the numbers to make banners or... garlands. The PNG files have transparent backgrounds which means that they can be layered with other digital products, for example, digital stamps, if required.
How to Download the Number Images
Simply right click on the image and then click "Save image as..." to save the image to your desktop or folder on your computer.
How to Use the Numbers from 0 - 9
You can use these numbers in a variety of ways. The numbers have bold outlines so they are easy to cut from paper. The numbers can be used as digital stamps. You can fill the images with solid color, stamp a decoration over the top or try something a little different like filling the image with doodles.
Alternatively, use these numbers as templates and cut the numbers from decorative paper such as scrapbooking paper to make pretty adornments for handmade cards and scrapbook pages.
More Free Printable Numbers and Alphabets
Continue to 2 of 11 below.
- Printable Upper Case Alphabet - These are bold upper case letter and large in size, making them ideal for making name banners and garlands for parties and celebrations.
- Printable Alphabet to Color - This alphabet has a black and white pattern which is fun to color.
- Printable Letter and Number Tiles - These are small Scrabble-style tiles which can be used to add words to handmade cards and scrapbook pages.
- Printable Letters and Numbers for Coloring - This is another set of large bold letters. There are a variety of alphabet projects for you to enjoy.
- Reversed Alphabet and Numbers - These reversed numbers mean that the printed side of the card is reversed and the ink will not show on the front side of the finished piece.
02 of 11
Printable Number 1Continue to 3 of 11 below.
03 of 11
Printable Number 2Continue to 4 of 11 below.
04 of 11
Printable Number 3Continue to 5 of 11 below.
05 of 11
Printable Number 4Continue to 6 of 11 below.
06 of 11
Printable Number 5Continue to 7 of 11 below.
07 of 11
Printable Number 6Continue to 8 of 11 below.
08 of 11
Printable Number 7Continue to 9 of 11 below.
09 of 11
Printable Number 8Continue to 10 of 11 below.
10 of 11
Printable Number 9Continue to 11 of 11 below.
11 of 11
Printable Number 0