This is a set of printable numbers or digital stamps from 0–9. Each number is in a separate file so you only need to download the numbers you require. Combine the number graphics to make double-digit numbers. They're useful for scrapbooking, card making, banners, school projects, and signage.
The numbers are saved at 300 dpi, which will give you good quality prints, and will also allow you to increase the size of the images if required. This is ideal if you want to use the numbers to make banners or garlands. The PNG files have transparent backgrounds, which means that they can be layered with other digital products, like digital stamps, if required.
How to Download the Number Files
Simply right-click on the image and then click "Save image as..." to save the image to your desktop or a folder on your computer.
Ideas for Using Printable Numbers
You can use these numbers in a variety of ways. With their bold outlines, they are easy to cut from paper to use as stencils or to glue onto a project. The numbers can be used as digital stamps too. You can fill the images with solid color, stamp a decoration over the top or try something a little different like filling the image with hand-drawings.
Alternatively, use these printable images as templates for making numbers with decorative paper to make pretty adornments for handmade cards and scrapbook pages.
More Free Printable Numbers and Alphabets
- Printable Upper Case Alphabet – These are bold uppercase letters and large in size, making them ideal for name banners and garlands for parties and celebrations.
- Printable Alphabet to Color – This alphabet has a black and white pattern that is fun to color.
- Printable Letter and Number Tiles – These are small Scrabble-style tiles that can be used to add words to handmade cards and scrapbook pages.
- Printable Letters and Numbers for Coloring – This is another set of large bold letters and a variety of alphabet projects for you to enjoy.
- Reversed Alphabet and Numbers – These reversed numbers mean that the printed side of the card is reversed and the ink will not show on the front side of the finished piece.
01 of 10Continue to 2 of 10 below.
02 of 10Continue to 3 of 10 below.
03 of 10Continue to 4 of 10 below.
04 of 10Continue to 5 of 10 below.
05 of 10Continue to 6 of 10 below.
06 of 10Continue to 7 of 10 below.
07 of 10Continue to 8 of 10 below.
08 of 10Continue to 9 of 10 below.
09 of 10Continue to 10 of 10 below.
10 of 10