Printables or "Printers" are a quick, inexpensive way to use a computer printer to produce paper miniatures and models. There are also reference sheets and boxes to help you keep track of or organize your collection.
Many of these printables can also be used to try out a project on a particular scale before creating a more permanent version. The projects shown here are all suitable for beginners and are available in several common scales. Designs for boxes, small gifts, and treats are useful for wedding favors or gift packaging, all of which are included in this list.
01 of 14
Printable Accessories Including Hats, Aprons, and Books
These printable miniature accessories can be used for a range of dolls house scenes. There is everything on this list from flower pots and ice cream cakes to photo frames, souvenirs and horse rugs:
- Beach Hut Photo Frames
- Miniature Photo Cakes
- Miniature Popcorn Machine
- Printable Candle Lanterns
- Parisian Souvenirs
- Miniature Hockey Jerseys
- Spiral Bound School Notebooks
- Travel Guides and Airplane Tickets
- French Floral Containers
- Miniature Chef's Hat and Aprons
- Miniature Graduation Cap (Mortar Board)
- Printable Ladies Hats With Brims
- Versailles Planter Boxes
- Printable Model Horse Blankets or Rugs
02 of 14
Printable Dollhouse and Play Scale Kitchenware
Printable kitchenware is currently available in several patterns. The Christmas Rose/Hellebore pattern group currently has:
- Tea or Coffee Set
- Dinner Plates and Kitchen Canisters
- Kitchen Casseroles Serving Dishes and Dessert Plates
- Shelf Edgings and Wallpaper.
The Country Blue Kitchen Set has:
- Country Blue Canisters and Plates
- Country Blue Casseroles and serving dishes
- Country Blue Coffee or Tea Service
- Country Blue Wallpaper and Fabric Coordinates
The Shamrock Pattern is available in:
- Shamrock Coffee/Tea Service
- Shamrock Casseroles and Serving Dishes
- Shamrock Canisters and Plates
The Red With Gold Hearts Service Currently has:
- Kitchen Canisters and Plates
- Casseroles, Serving Dishes and Plant Pots
- Tea, Coffee and Dessert Service
Halloween/Witch's Kitchen Printables are available similar to the sets above but with a Halloween theme.
03 of 14
Printable Miniature Decorations
These decorations can be used for a variety of seasons. There are more decorations for Christmas and Halloween, including miniature glitter houses, on the second page of this list.
- Patriotic and Celebratory Bunting
- Cut Paper Trees
- Snowflake Trees
04 of 14
Printable Miniature Buildings
Everything from 1:144 ("N" scale) gothic Halloween houses and vampire castles, to scale miniature buildings from other makers is on this list. There are links to carousels, theaters, and famous buildings in a range of sizes.Continue to 5 of 14 below.
05 of 14
Printables for Miniature Teacup Scenes
Use these printables along with a teacup to make complete miniature scenes:
- A Teacup Beach Shop and Pier
- A Winter Log Cabin Teacup
06 of 14
Designs for Printable Miniature and Dollhouse Scale Fabrics
Small-scale fabric designs are sometimes hard to come by. These printable fabric designs are available as PDF (acrobat reader) files set in 1:12 scale. They can be scaled with a printer for smaller scale designs. Some of these patterns are also suitable for wallpaper, especially for smaller scales.
07 of 14
Printable Dollhouse Wallpapers
The wallpapers and backdrops in this list are designed for doll houses, scale shops or model horse or fashion doll backdrops in a range from 1:6 to 1:48 scale. There are French style papers, traditional stripes, country florals, and photo backdrops in various scales. All the designs can also be printed on an inkjet or laser fabric sheets to make coordinating fabric as well.
08 of 14
Free Printable Boxes For Treats, Favors, Gifts and Packaging
These printable boxes are large enough to use for weddings or party favors as well as for invitations, small treats, preparing special gifts. They can also be used as a unique way to package miniature products at shows and most make good place cards.
Continue to 9 of 14 below.
- Miniature Heart Shaped Boxes - These will hold tiny Valentine's gifts or candy treats for wedding or shower favors. They are sized in several scales for dollhouse valentine displays.
- Spring and Summer Favor Boxes and Rose Garland Boxes - They are available in two colors as well as a tiny stone cottage shaped box for gifts or treats.
- Coffin Box - It's suitable for gothic parties and invitations and weddings as well as for special Halloween treats or dollhouse displays.
- Pumpkin boxes - They can have Jack-O-Lantern or plain styles for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Harvest displays.
- Christmas Gift Boxes - They are available in a holly wreath and tiny gingerbread house styles.
09 of 14
Printable Paper Plates and Cups
Patriotic Paper Plates and Cups - Printable paper plates and cups in 1:12 scale with a variety of international designs. There is a set of blank plates that can be decorated with personal designs as well as with themes for the following countries: Canada, France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, United States, and the Netherlands.
10 of 14
There are a number of printable decorations and seasonal items for the holidays.
- Miniature Heart-Shaped Boxes in Several Scales or for Party Favors
St. Patrick's Day
- St. Patrick' Day Tea Set
- Mother's Day Cards, Gift Boxes, and Other Projects
- Graduation Caps or Mortar Boards
- Miniature Coffin Shaped Boxes
- Miniature Pumpkin Boxes
- Halloween Decorations
- Printable Treat Bags, Cups and Plates
- Halloween Plates
- Candle Screens and Traditional Baba Yaga Witch designs
- Haunted House Parts
- Halloween Gothic Glitter House
- Haunted Miniature Farmhouse and Barn
- Parts for a Miniature Halloween Glitter Village
- Cut Paper Trees
- Printable Christmas Village (see 1:144 scale buildings above)
11 of 14
Buildings in 1:48 Scale
- Shop with a full interior is available in 1:48 scale for dollhouse enthusiasts or O-scale railroad modelers.
- Tea Cup Front Porch Scene
- Landscaping for the Teacup Front Porch Scene
12 of 14
Printable 1:144 Scale Buildings
These printable miniature buildings come in two styles. One set features realistic historic buildings, with interior wall finishes and floors, for model railroads, or to be used as a doll house inside a dollhouse. Second set features fantasy Christmas buildings from the 1920's to 1950's in the same scale, which can be used for Christmas tree decorations, a dollhouse Christmas display, or set up as a model or railroad village.
There are more printable village buildings in the Halloween list.Continue to 13 of 14 below.
13 of 14
Printables For Miniature Shops
Printables for Shops and Commercial Establishments
- Shopping bags in various color schemes.
- Shop Boxes - They come with removable lids in various color schemes to match the bags.
- Robin's Egg Blue and Lavender - These printable designs are for wallpapers, papers, and fabrics.
- Sherbet Pink and Yellow - These printable designs are also for wallpapers, papers, and fabrics
- Edwardian Greens and Salmon - Likewise, these printable designs are for wallpapers, papers, and fabrics
- Pink Ribbon Wallpaper and Border - This one is designed for Erin's Cancer Project.
14 of 14
Reference Sheets and Organizers
Here are some printable reference sheets for a collection:
- Dollhouse Wiring Layout Diagram Blanks and Samples
- Doll House Room Blank Sample Design Sheets
- Blank Grid Dolls House Room Layout Sheets
- Blank Collectible Reference Sheets
- Printable Figures to Check Scale
- Printable Drawer Organizers and Storage Boxes
- Printable 6 Ring Planner Pages, Dividers, and Envelopes