Printables or "Printers" are a quick, inexpensive way to use your computer printer to produce paper miniatures and models. There are also reference sheets and boxes to help you keep track of or organize your collection.
Many of these printables can also be used to try out a project on a particular scale before you create a more permanent version. The projects shown here are all suitable for beginners and are available in several common scales. Designs for boxes for small gifts and treats... useful for wedding favors or gift packaging are included in this list.
01 of 15
Tips on Working With Printables For Dollhouse Miniature and Model Scenes
Learn how to print on special papers for window transparencies, decals, and special effects as well as how to make your printables last:
- Working with Printable Miniatures - papers, glues, fabric, tools, and scales.
- Papers for Printable Miniatures - Paper types, weights and special papers for decals, transfers, and transparencies
- Dover Pictorial Archive Books and Cd's - a great source for royalty-free images you can use to make your own printable miniatures of all types
- Big List of Clip Art Topics from A-Z - sources of free clip art for printable projects.
- Printable Fabric Sheets - for making scale miniature clothing and upholstery fabrics.
02 of 15
Printable Dollhouse Miniature Accessories: Including Hats, Aprons, Books
These printable miniature accessories can be used for a range of dolls house scenes. There is everything on this list from flower pots and ice cream cakes to photo frames, souvenirs and horse rugs:
- Beach Hut Photo Frames
- Miniature Photo Cakes
- Miniature Popcorn Machine
- Printable Candle Lanterns
- Parisian Souvenirs
- Miniature Hockey Jerseys
- Spiral Bound School Notebooks
- Travel Guides and Airplane Tickets
- French Floral Containers
- Miniature Chef's Hat and Aprons
- Miniature Graduation Cap (Mortar Board)
- Printable Ladies Hats With Brims
- Versailles Planter Boxes
- Printable Model Horse Blankets or Rugs
03 of 15
Printable Dollhouse and Play Scale Kitchenware
Printable Kitchenware is currently available in several patterns. The Christmas Rose/ Hellebore pattern group currently has:
- Tea or Coffee Set
- Dinner Plates and Kitchen Canisters
- Kitchen Casseroles Serving Dishes and Dessert Plates
- Shelf Edgings and Wallpaper.
The Country Blue Kitchen Set has:
- Country Blue Canisters and Plates
- Country Blue Casseroles and serving dishes
- Country Blue Coffee or Tea Service
- Country Blue Wallpaper and Fabric Coordinates
The Shamrock Pattern is available in:
- Shamrock Coffee / Tea Service
- Shamrock Casseroles and Serving Dishes
- Shamrock Canisters and Plates
The Red With Gold Hearts Service Currently has:
- Kitchen Canisters and Plates
- Casseroles, Serving Dishes and Plant Pots
- Tea, Coffee and Dessert Service
Halloween / Witch's Kitchen Printables are available similar to the sets above but with a Halloween theme.
04 of 15
Printable Miniature Decorations
These decorations can be used for a variety of seasons. There are more decorations for Christmas and Halloween, including miniature glitter houses, on the second page of this list.
Continue to 5 of 15 below.
- Patriotic and Celebratory Bunting
- Cut Paper Trees
- Snowflake Trees
05 of 15
Everything from 1: 144 ("N" scale) gothic Halloween houses and vampire castles, to scale miniature buildings from other makers is on this list. There are links to carousels, theaters, and famous buildings in a range of sizes.
06 of 15
07 of 15
Designs for Printable Miniature and Dollhouse Scale Fabrics
Small-scale fabric designs are sometimes hard to come by. These printable fabric designs are available as pdf (acrobat reader) files set in 1:12 scale. They can be scaled with your printer for smaller scale designs. Some of these patterns are also suitable for wallpaper, especially for smaller scales.
08 of 15
The wallpapers and backdrops in this list are designed for doll houses, scale shops or model horse or fashion doll backdrops in a range from 1:6 to 1:48 scale. There are French style papers, traditional stripes, country florals and photo backdrops in various scales. All the designs can also be printed on an inkjet or laser fabric sheets to make coordinating fabric as well.Continue to 9 of 15 below.
09 of 15
Free Printable Boxes For Treats, Favors, Gifts and Packaging
These printable boxes are large enough to use for wedding or party favors and invitations, small treats, send special gifts. They can also be used as a unique way to package your miniature products at shows and most make good place cards.
- Miniature Heart Shaped Boxes - These will hold tiny valentine's gifts or candy treats for wedding or shower favors. They are sized in several scales for dollhouse valentine displays.
- Spring and Summer Favor Boxes Rose garland boxes in two colors as well as a tiny stone cottage shaped box for gifts or treats.
- Coffin Box Suitable for gothic parties and invitations and weddings as well as for special Halloween treats or dollhouse displays.
- Pumpkin Boxes in Jack-O-Lantern and plain styles for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Harvest displays.
- Christmas Gift Boxes in holly wreath and tiny gingerbread house styles.
10 of 15
Printable Paper Plates and Cups
Patriotic Paper Plates and Cups - Printable paper plates and cups in 1:12 scale with a variety of international designs. There is a set of blank plates you can decorate with your own designs as well as plates with themes for the following countries: Canada, France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, United States, Netherlands.
11 of 15
Printable decorations and seasonal items for holidays.
- Make Miniature Heart Shaped Boxes in Several Scales or for Party Favors
St Patrick's Day
- Make a St. Patrick' Day Tea Set
- Mother's Day Cards, Gift Boxes, and Other Projects
- Miniature Coffin Shaped Boxes
- Miniature Pumpkin Boxes
- Halloween Decorations
- Printable Treat Bags, Cups and Plates
- Halloween Plates
- Candle Screens and Traditional Baba Yaga Witch designs
- Haunted House Parts
- Halloween Gothic Glitter House
- Haunted Miniature Farmhouse and Barn
- Parts for a Miniature Halloween Glitter Village
- Cut Paper Trees
- Printable Christmas Village (see 1:144 scale buildings above)
12 of 15
13 of 15
These printable miniature buildings come in two styles. One set features realistic historic buildings, with interior wall finishes and floors, for model railroads, or to be used as a doll house inside a dollhouse. Second set features fantasy Christmas buildings from the 1920's to 1950's in the same scale, which can be used for Christmas tree decorations, a dollhouse Christmas display, or set up as a model or railroad village.
There are more printable village buildings in the Halloween list.
14 of 15
Printables For Miniature Shops
Printables for Shops and Commercial Establishments
- Shopping Bags in various color schemes.
- Shop Boxes with removable lids in various color schemes to match the bags.
- Robin's Egg Blue and Lavender printable designs for wallpapers, papers, and fabrics
- Sherbet Pink and Yellow printable designs for wallpapers, papers, and fabrics
- Edwardian Greens and Salmon printable designs for wallpapers, papers, and fabrics
- Pink Ribbon Wallpaper and Border - designed for Erin's Cancer Project.
15 of 15
Reference Sheets and Organizers
Printable Reference Sheets for a Collection:
- Dollhouse Wiring Layout Diagram Blanks and Samples
- Doll House Room Blank Sample Design Sheets
- Blank Gridded Dolls House Room Layout Sheets
- Blank Collectible Reference Sheets
- Printable Figures to Check Scale
- Printable Drawer Organizers and Storage Boxes
- Printable 6 Ring Planner Pages, Dividers, and Envelopes