The President of the United States is considered one of the world's most powerful people.
The power includes execution of federal law, alongside the responsibility of appointing federal executive, diplomatic, regulatory and judicial officers, and concluding treaties with foreign powers with the advice and consent of the Senate.
See if you can answer the eleven questions pertaining to the office of the President of the United States, several U.S. Presidents, their accomplishments and their contribution to the history of the nation.
More Trivia Quizzes
- Valentine's Day Trivia Quiz - St. Valentine's Day began as a liturgical celebration of one or more early Christian saints named Valentinus.
- Easter Trivia Quiz - Easter is a festival and holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, described in the New Testament as having occurred on the third day of his burial after his crucifixion.
- Independence Day Trivia Quiz - Independence Day, also referred to as Fourth of July or July Fourth, is a federal holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence declaring the thirteen American colonies a new nation.
- Columbus Day Trivia Quiz - Columbus Day is a national holiday in many countries in the Americas and elsewhere which officially celebrates Christopher Columbus' discovery of America.
- Halloween Trivia Quiz - Halloween is also known as All Hallows' Eve or All Saints' Eve and is a celebration observed in a number of countries on the eve of the Christian feast of All Hallows' Day.
- Thanksgiving Trivia Quiz - Thanksgiving is a national holiday celebrated in Canada and the United States as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and the preceding year.
- Christmas Trivia Quiz - Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus observed as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world.
- New Year Trivia Quiz - In many countries, New Year's Eve is celebrated at evening gatherings where people dance, eat, drink and set off fireworks to mark the new year.
Presidential Puzzles and Games
Here's a crossword puzzle with a presidential theme. Solve online or on paper.
Presidential Puzzles for Kids
A plethora of painless puzzles pertaining to U.S. presidents.
U.S. Presidents Word Search
Challenging word search puzzle game. Find the hidden names of U.S. Presidents. See if you can get them all!