01 of 06
Paper Straw FlowersContinue to 2 of 6 below.
02 of 06
Supplies Needed for Paper Straw Flowers:
Continue to 3 of 6 below.
Green striped paper straws
Pink, green, yellow, and orange cardstock
Heart paper punch
Paper hole punch
03 of 06
Punching Hearts for Paper Straw Flowers:
1. You will need 3 pink, yellow, or orange hearts and 1 green heart per flower. Begin by punching hearts from the pink, yellow, and orange cardstock.Continue to 4 of 6 below.
04 of 06
Punching Holes for Paper Straw Flowers:
2. Punch a hole into the bottom of each heart.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 with the green paper.Continue to 5 of 6 below.
05 of 06
Taping Hearts for Paper Straw Flowers:
4. Tape 3 hearts together into a flower shape. The 3 holes should merge together in the middle of the flower.
5. Repeat with the other colors.Continue to 6 of 6 below.
06 of 06
Finished Paper Straw Flowers:
6. Slide 1 flower and 1 green leaf onto each straw.
7. Repeat with the rest of the colors to create a colorful paper straw flower bouquet!
We just adore the vibrant colors—this craft puts me in the spring spirit! Kids will enjoy bringing a spring bouquet to teachers or elderly neighbors. Invite children to arrange their paper straw flower bouquet inside a mason jar filled with candy for a sweet surprise.