01 of 06
Paper Straw Flowers
This Paper Straw Flower Craft is the perfect way to welcome sunshine, flowers and blue skies. This sweet craft is simple to make and requires minimal craft supplies, making it perfect for busy families!Continue to 2 of 6 below.
02 of 06
Supplies Needed for Paper Straw Flowers:
Continue to 3 of 6 below.
Green striped paper straws
Pink, green, yellow, and orange cardstock
Heart paper punch
Paper hole punch
03 of 06
Punching Hearts for Paper Straw Flowers:
1. You will need 3 pink, yellow, or orange hearts and 1 green heart per flower. Begin by punching hearts from the pink, yellow, and orange cardstock.Continue to 4 of 6 below.
04 of 06
Punching Holes for Paper Straw Flowers:
2. Punch a hole into the bottom of each heart.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 with the green paper.Continue to 5 of 6 below.
05 of 06
Taping Hearts for Paper Straw Flowers:
4. Tape 3 hearts together into a flower shape. The 3 holes should merge together in the middle of the flower.
5. Repeat with the other colors.Continue to 6 of 6 below.
06 of 06
Finished Paper Straw Flowers:
6. Slide 1 flower and 1 green leaf onto each straw.
7. Repeat with the rest of the colors to create a colorful paper straw flower bouquet!
We just adore the vibrant colors—this craft puts me in the spring spirit! Kids will enjoy bringing a spring bouquet to teachers or elderly neighbors. Invite children to arrange their paper straw flower bouquet inside a mason jar filled with candy for a sweet surprise.