Quotes are a quick way to add journaling to your scrapbook pages. These marching band and music themed quotes have been selected especially for added inspiration on your band scrapbook pages.
Visit the 24 Quotes 24 Scrapbook Pages gallery for ideas for using quotes on your scrapbook pages.
Marching Band and Music Quotes for Scrapbooking
- Without music, life would Bb. - Unknown
- Ah, music. A magic beyond all we do here! - J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, 1997
- Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don’t live it, it won’t come out of your horn. - Charlie Parker (1920–1955), U.S. jazz musician
- Marching Band: One day football will be played at half time. - Cafe Press
- Music is what feelings sound like. - Unknown
- Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music. - Sergei Rachmaninov
- Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. - Plato
- Where words fail, music speaks. - Hans Christian Andersen
- Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. - Myrtle Auvil
For teen scrapbook page ideas, visit the Teen Scrapbook Page Gallery.