01 of 05
Easy, adorable mini Valentine cards to make for school in minutes
With just a few materials, you can make these easy and pretty mini Valentine cards for the whole class in just minutes. They're pretty but can be made quickly--perfect for when you need to make a batch of Valentines for an entire class.Continue to 2 of 5 below.
02 of 05
You'll need just a few materials to make these mini Valentines.
You can make these mini Valentine notes with just a few materials. You'll need:
Continue to 3 of 5 below.
- Colored paper in Valentine colors (pink, white, red, or whatever colors you and your child want)
- Paper trimmer (These make the job go faster but if you don't have a paper trimmer, you can just use a ruler to make straight lines and then cut along them with scissors.)
- Heart-shape paper punches in different sizes
- Glue dots or glue stick
- Washi tape (If you don't have washi tape, you can simply draw designs on the card with a colored pencil or marker.
03 of 05
Decorate the mini Valentine cards.
First, begin by cutting mini Valentine cards into small notes, about 4" x 2 1/2" in size. (The size is up to you--these were made by cutting an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of paper in half and cutting each half into two pieces until they were this size, but any small note-size card will do.)
Then, decorate with washi tape and glue on the punched-out heart shapes.Continue to 4 of 5 below.
04 of 05
Add a Valentine message.
If you want, you can write or print out a Valentine message. Use a variety of different colors and sizes of heart shapes. It's a great way to get kids to come up with their own designs and ideas for cards to share with their classmates.Continue to 5 of 5 below.
05 of 05
Here are some examples of finished mini Valentine cards.
Here are some examples of finished Valentines. Use these as guides and create your own designs!
More Ideas for Handmade Valentine Cards
- How to Make Rainbow Hearts Valentine Cards