Meg is the news and deals commerce editor for The Spruce Crafts. She has covered everything from travel to health and wellness to home and drinks.
- Meg has worked for Dotdash since November 2020.
- She received a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Villanova University.
- Her work has appeared in Gear Patrol, SELF, Glamour, Women’s Running, and The Field Mag.
Throughout her many roles, Meg has always been planted firmly in the gear space. In her prior roles at Gear Patrol and SELF, she covered everything from travel to health and wellness to home and drinks. She’s handled gift guides, magazine launches, fitness challenges, and product awards across all lifestyle topics, and is always searching for the best new products that actually perform. Prior to Dotdash, she wrote for Gear Patrol, SELF, Women’s Running, The Field Mag, and Glamour.
She enjoys iced lattes all year long and loves to run along the West Side Highway.
Meg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Villanova University.
- The 9 Best Packing Cubes for All Trips, Gear Patrol
- 21 Cozy, Comforting Items to Get Your Hygge On, SELF
- Our Staff's Favorite Socks to Wear at Home, Gear Patrol
About The Spruce Crafts
The Spruce Crafts, a Dotdash brand, is a DIY craft and hobby site covering helpful tips and step-by-step tutorials from passionate makers. The Spruce Crafts reaches 6 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.