When you can't quite think of the right words to say how you feel, use these little girl quotes for scrapbook pages that could benefit from some meaningful text. You can also use them to add an inspirational thought to a handmade greeting card or turn them into DIY art by hand-lettering them onto a blank canvas or piece of reclaimed wood.
Quotes About Girls
- "From the moment they placed you in our arms, you snuggled right into our hearts."
- "Grace was in all her steps. Heaven in her eye. In every gesture, dignity and love."
- "Her smile beams like sunshine, which fills our hearts with love."
- "How long is a girl a child? She is a child, and then one morning you wake up she's a woman, and a dozen different people of whom you recognize none."
- "I have the same goal I've had ever since I was a girl. I want to rule the world."
- "In every girl is a goddess."
—Francesca Lia Block
- "Like stardust glistening on fairies' wings, Little girls dreams are of magical things."
- "A girl without freckles is like a night without stars."
- "A baby girl is one of the most beautiful miracles in life, one of the greatest joys we can ever know, and one of the reasons why there is a little extra sunshine, laughter, and happiness in your world today."
- "A toddling little girl is a center of common feeling which makes the most dissimilar people understand each other."
- "A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious and your love for her knows no bounds."
- "A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give."
- "A girl is innocence playing in the mud, Beauty standing on its head, and Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot."
- "Beauty is a radiance that originates from within and comes from inner security and strong character."
- "Girls are giggles with freckles all over them."
- "Little girls are precious gifts, wrapped in love serene. Their dresses tied with sashes and futures tied with dreams."
- "Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angel shine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart."
- "Little girls bring such delight with hearts so warm and smiles so bright!"
- "Little girls, like butterflies, need no excuse."
—Robert A. Heinlein
- "Princesses wear crowns to remind them that they are smart and beautiful because some days it's easy to forget."
- "Remember when all we had to do was to keep our ponytails straight and catch fireflies?"
- "She is my joy and heart's delight."
- "She will fill your lives with sunshine and your hearts with love."
- "Sugar and spice and all things that are nice, That’s what little girls are made of."
—Early 19th Century Nursery Rhyme
- "The beauty of a girl cannot be mimicked, fabricated, or created by human means, it only occurs naturally."
- "There is a garden in her eyes, where roses and white lilies flow."
- "What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, whatever that may be."
- "What the daughter does, the mother did."
- "When we asked for a daughter we were sent a princess."
- "Where shall we see a better daughter or a kinder sister or a truer friend."
- “A child is God’s opinion that life should go on.”
- “In the eyes of a child, there is joy, there is laughter, there is hope, there is trust, a chance to shape the future"
—Air Supply, "The Eyes of a Child"
- "A baby girl…one of the most beautiful miracles in life, one of the greatest joys we can ever know, and one of the reasons why there is a little extra sunshine, laughter, and happiness in your world today."
- "A Daughter: The companion, the friend, and the confidant of her mother, and the object of a pleasure something like the love between the angels to her father."
- "Precious and priceless, so lovable, too; The world’s sweetest miracle, baby, is you."
—Helen Steiner Rice
- "Little girls dance their way into your heart, Whirling on the tips of angel wings, Scattering gold dust, and kisses in our paths."
- "She’s laughter and teardrops, So small and brand new, And amazingly angelic, She’s sent to bless you."
- "Ten tiny little fingers that always want to play, That never stop exploring the wonder of today. Ten tiny little fingers that from the very start, Will reach out for tomorrow yet always hold your heart."
- "The decision to have a child is to accept that your heart will forever walk about outside your body."
- "You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in Your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."
- "Though she be but little, she is fierce.”
- “A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious and your love for her knows no bounds.”
- "Thank heaven for little girls, for little girls get bigger everyday, Thank Heaven for little girls.
- "Who run the world? Girls."
You can also create a scrapbook with quotes for little boys for the young gentlemen in your life.