Quotes and phrases are the perfect way to add that finishing touch to a scrapbook page. These quotes about little boys have been specially selected for scrapbooking and greeting cards.
Quotes About Boys
- "Every puppy should have a boy."
- "The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful."
- "A boy is the only thing that God can use to make a man."
- "Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it."
—Not Your Average Dictionary
- "A boy is Truth with dirt on its face,
Beauty with a cut on its finger,
Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair,
and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket."
- "A boy's best friend is his mother."
- "A boy's story is the best that is ever told."
- "There's nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm." —Christina Aguilera
- "A boy's will is the wind's will."
—Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- "Boys are God's way of telling you that your house is too neat!"
- "Boys are beyond the range of anybody's sure understanding, at least when they are between the ages of 18 months and 90 years."
- "Boys do not grow up gradually. They move forward in spurts like the hands of clocks in railway stations."
- "Little boys are just superheroes in disguise."
- "I can sometimes resist temptation, but never mischief."
- "If I have a monument in this world, it is my son."
- "It's the merry-hearted boys that make the best men!"
- "Like the changing leaves of fall, My little boy is now a man."
- "Mothers of little boys work from son up till son down!"
- "Of all the animals, the boy is most unmanageable."
- "Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
- "Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys."
- "Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero."
- "Little boys don't take baths, they just dust off."
- "There comes a time in every rightly-constructed boy's life when he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure."
- "Little boys leave smudges on your heart."
- "When I grow up I want to be a little boy."
- "Sons are the anchors of a mother's life."
- "Tall oaks from little acorns grow."
- "There never has been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between a mother and a son."
- "Prove yourself brave, truthful, and unselfish, and someday, you will be a real boy."
—The Blue Fairy from Disney's "Pinnochio"
Other great quotes for little boy scrapbook pages can be found in Imagination and Dreams Quotes, Shel Silverstein Quotes, and Dr. Seuss Quotes for Scrapbooking.