Lexi Dwyer is a parenting and lifestyle writer for The Spruce. Her work has appeared on digital media outlets like Fatherly, What To Expect, and Today.com.
- Her writing has appeared on a variety of digital media outlets including The Bump, Fatherly, What to Expect, Health.com, Epicurious, Today.com, Bravotv.com, NBC News, People.com. Glamour, Amazon, and Brides.
- Lexi has her B.A. in English Literature from Barnard College.
Lexi's writing has covered everything from how to find the best stroller on the market, to finding the most versatile olive oil around. When she's not settled in her home in Brooklyn, New York, you can find her scouting products for holiday gift guides, interviewing a pediatrician about "when do babies start laughing?" or researching affordable family-friendly hotels. For the last few years, she has been a judge for the World Bread Awards USA, which celebrates artisanal baking around the country. You can follow her over on Twitter @lexidwyerink.
Lexi has her B.A. in English Literature from Barnard College.
- Best Pregnancy-Safe Products for Your Self-Care Routine, What To Expect
- The New Bugaboo Stroller Weighs Less Than a Kitchenaid Mixer, Fatherly
- Don’t Miss This Huge Sale on Melissa & Doug Toys, Fatherly
About The Spruce Crafts
The Spruce Crafts, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a DIY craft and hobby site covering helpful tips and step-by-step tutorials from passionate makers. The Spruce Crafts reaches 6 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.