Katherine Louie is a lifestyle writer and senior commerce editor for The Spruce and MyDomaine. She joined the company in August 2018. Through her background as an English/Creative Writing major at Marist College and her previous work experience at Hearst Magazines, she prides herself on creating content that inspires and informs readers.
- Her writing has appeared in a variety of publications including NBC Today, Reader’s Digest, Everyday Health, What to Expect, Brit + Co, Men’s Health, and Women’s Health.
- Katherine received a B.A. in English/Creative Writing from Marist College.
Throughout her career, Katherine has covered a wide range of lifestyle topics from the safest cleaning products to the best gifts for new parents. Whether she’s writing a holiday gift guide or researching new home products, she obsessively scours the retail landscape to provide readers with the best recommendations possible. Prior to Dotdash Meredith, Katherine worked for publishers such as Rodale, Inc. and Hearst Magazines. When she's not writing or editing, she can be found exploring Brooklyn or trying new restaurants with friends.
Katherine received a B.A. in English/Creative Writing from Marist College.
- Best Fitness Accessories for Pregnancy Exercise, What To Expect
- 9 Dry Oils That Won't Make Your Hair Look Greasy, Brit + Co
- The Best Natural and Essential Oils to Help Soothe Eczema Prone Skin, Everyday Health
About The Spruce Crafts
The Spruce Crafts, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a DIY craft and hobby site covering helpful tips and step-by-step tutorials from passionate makers. The Spruce Crafts reaches 6 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.