Julie Evans is a writer and editor who has worked with a host of diverse companies including Microsoft, USA Today, Realtor.com, Brit + Co, CafeMom, and SheKnows among others. She has a Masters's degree in nonfiction writing from Johns Hopkins University and regularly covers topics including health and wellness, parenting, technology, finance, real estate, and pop culture. While she currently calls the Orlando area home, she has lived everywhere from Hawaii to Austin to Boston and beyond. In her free time, she runs, reads, and watches some really bad reality TV.
- Julie's work has appeared on USA Today, Realtor.com, Brit + Co, CafeMom, and SheKnows.
- She received her Masters' degree in nonfiction writing from The Johns Hopkins University.
- She started writing for The Spruce in August 2017.
Julie's work—which covers topics including health and wellness, parenting, technology, finance, real estate, and pop culture—has appeared on USA Today, Realtor.com, Brit + Co, CafeMom, and SheKnows, among others.
Julie received her Masters' degree in nonfiction writing from The Johns Hopkins University.
- This Drill Scrub Brush Will Make You Actually Want to Clean Your House (Yes, Even Your Shower!), Brit + Co
- 10 Crazy Good Crock-Pot Pasta Recipes for Fast and Fabulous Dinners, CafeMom
- How the French Keep House: 6 Secrets You'll Be Dying to Steal, Realtor.com
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.