Jaclyn is a lifestyle writer and editor specializing in home furnishings, decor, and housewares. She writes about the latest and greatest products for The Spruce. Her work has appeared on Apartment Therapy, The Kitchn, Home Furnishings News, and more.
- Jaclyn has been writing for The Spruce Crafts since January 2020.
- Her work has appeared on Apartment Therapy, The Kitchn, Home Furnishings News, Gifts & Decorative Accessories Magazine, and The Atlantan.
- Jaclyn received a dual bachelor of arts degree in journalism and American Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park in 2016.
Jaclyn is an editor, writer, and lifestyle expert specializing in home furnishings, decor, and housewares with an interest in smart home technology and eco-friendly alternatives. When she's not writing about the latest home finds, she's exploring the New York City restaurant and arts scene, dreaming up about her next trip or probably shopping.
Jaclyn received a dual bachelor of arts degree in journalism and American Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park in 2016.
- Instant Pot Just Debuted a Multi-Function Air Fryer—and It’s On Sale!, TheKitchn
- The Best Rugs On Sale Under $300 Right Now, Apartment Therapy
- This Extra Large Heating Pad Soothes Aches and Pains—And It Has Over 5,000 5-Star Reviews, Apartment Therapy
The Spruce Crafts Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
About The Spruce Crafts
The Spruce Crafts, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a DIY craft and hobby site covering helpful tips and step-by-step tutorials from passionate makers. The Spruce Crafts reaches 6 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.