01 of 04
Halloween was considered to be the most favorite holiday of the year by my daughters when they were little. They couldn't wait for the big day to arrive eagerly anticipating the candy haul that was in store for them. They planned their costumes for weeks. The girls put a lot of thought into them, making sure the details were just right! It was a lot of fun for them, and it was also a lot of fun for me. I sure do miss those days!
Make your Halloween home or school party extra special for your... children this year. Today's paper craft is a Halloween Ghost Treat Bag/Box paper craft. Just use your digital die cut machine to cut and paste this Halloween goody bag out in a jiffy! If you don't own an electronic die cut machine, don't worry. You can still make this craft with the pdf template included in the free file download. It might take a little bit longer to make, but it will still be just as charming.
Continue to 2 of 4 below.
- Die cut files and template ( ai, eps, dxf, pdf, wpc and svg files are available in the free download)
- Electronic die cut machine (optional)
- Craft knife
- Glue runner
- Glue stick
- Hot glue gun
- Black card stock
- White card stock
- Orange card stock
- Washi tape
02 of 04
Download the Template
Continue to 3 of 4 below.
- Download the free template and electronic die cut files
- *If you are cutting the craft out by hand print the pdf templates onto the appropriate colored sheets of card stock and cut out carefully with a craft knife and/or scissors.
- Cut the ghost body from white card stock, the eyes from black card stock and the word boo from orange card stock.
- Cut the box and handle from black card stock.
03 of 04
Add Washi Tape Decor
Turn the box and handle over, so that the front is visible, and line the washi tape onto the top edges of the box, and in the middle of the handle.Continue to 4 of 4 below.
04 of 04
Add the Finishing Details
- Glue the eyes, mouth and the word boo on the front of the ghost with the glue stick.
- Fold and assemble the box using hot glue gun to glue the side edges of the box in place.
- Attach the handle to the box using a bit of hot glue.
- Staple the handle to the box so that the handle is securely attached.
- The treat box is now finished! Fill with candy and give it to your favorite trick or treater!