These free printable activities for kids will keep the kids happy and content for hours, not only because they're busy but because they're working their brains with them. There are thousands of printables below that are not only fun but also educational.
The free printable activities for kids including printable mazes, paper dolls, hidden pictures, connect the dots, color by numbers, as well as some seasonal printables to keep the kids having fun all year-round. These printable activities will help your kids with counting, math, writing, and problem-solving skills while still having a great time.
If your kid responds better to learning activities on the computer, be sure to check out some free online activities for kids like online connect the dots, color by number puzzles online, word search games, free online mazes, and fun online games for Halloween.
01 of 06
Here's a list of the best places to find free printable mazes for kids. Mazes can help kids develop muscle tone while using a pencil and also asks them to brainstorm different scenarios. Young and old really can benefit from completing mazes.
There are thousands of mazes out there for kids including easy ones for kids in preschool, all the way up to very challenging mazes that are perfect for those in the upper elementary grades. The easier mazes have fewer twists and turns and have larger paths while the tough mazes are nothing but a series of small twists and turns.
No matter what your child is interested in, you're most likely to find a maze for that too. You'll find mazes about science, holidays, animals, sports, transportation, fairy tales, and more. They're sure to catch your child's attention too. They're in all different sizes and shapes and even colors.
02 of 06
Print off some of these hidden pictures for kids, and they'll spend the afternoon searching to find all the hidden objects. It's a great way to develop some problem-solving skills while still having fun.
Most of the puzzles are in black and white making it easy for kids to circle or color in the objects they find in the puzzles.
These include the popular Highlights Hidden Pictures as well as hidden pictures from many other websites that range from easy to difficult.
03 of 06
Kids of all ages seem to love connecting dots to reveal a picture, and they'll get to do just that in this printable activity for kids.
There are easy, intermediate, and difficult connect the dots puzzles here that include connecting numbers and the alphabet. Easier connect the dots puzzles have only a few numbers or letters to connect while difficult puzzles can have hundreds.
If you have an older child that needs more of a challenge, there are even connect the dots worksheets that have them skip count to reveal the picture.
04 of 06
A step up from coloring sheets, these printable color by numbers will have your children matching and using a legend to color in a picture. There are color by numbers here where the colors are already decided but there are also somewhere your child gets to decide the colors.
Besides regular color by number printables, there is also color by numbers that require the kids to perform some calculations to read the key. These are great for older kids who crave that creativity in each subject they study.Continue to 5 of 6 below.
05 of 06
These easy printable Soduku puzzles are just what the kids need to keep them entertained but also working on their skills in math and problem-solving.
These are all easy puzzles that either has small grids or have larger grids that have more cells already filled out than the average Soduku puzzle.
06 of 06
Seasonal Printables for Kids
Kids love to celebrate holidays and seasons, and they'll get to do just that with these seasonal printables.
- Halloween Printables: Halloween is much more fun with these free printables for kids. These include Halloween coloring pages, printable masks, word searches, pumpkin carving patterns, greeting cards to color, printable pumpkins, bookmarks, calendars, bingo cards, and more.
- Easter Printables: Hop to it with these Easter printables that will help your kids celebrate this spring-time holiday. Kids will love these printable cupcake toppers, baskets, banners, bookmarks, masks, labels, favor cones, games, pinwheels, paper Easter bunnies, gift tags, Easter egg coloring pages, and general coloring pages.
- Christmas Printables: Kids love Christmas and lucky for all of us, there's no shortage of Christmas printables for kids. There are printable coloring pages, letters to Santa, Christmas lists, word search puzzles, thank you cards, and bingo cards.
- Thanksgiving Printables: Practice thankfulness and gratefulness with these Thanksgiving printables that will help everyone celebrate. Printable centerpieces, table decorations, banners, coloring pages, and worksheets are all themed around Thanksgiving.
- Valentine's Day Printables: Valentine's Day printables that include cards, stickers, love coupons, treat bags, candy labels, coloring pages, banners, bingo cards, wrapping paper, and word searches. These sweet printables are sure to put a smile on the faces of everyone who sees them.
- Spring Printables: Printable flower garlands, paper flower bouquets, artwork, straw toppers, banners, cup wrappers, pinwheels, and wreaths, are just a few of the spring printables available.
- Summer Printables: Celebrate the long sunny days of summer with these summer coloring pages, word searches, and clip art. What a great way to celebrate!
- Mardi Gras Printables: Kids will love these Mardi Gras printables that include masks, coloring pages, hats, party tags, decorations, cootie catchers, worksheets, and party invites.
- St. Patrick's Day Printables: The printables here all celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Included are printable decorations, tags, and banners.