Free Pillow Box Template
Updated with PDF templates
Use the free printable templates to make a pillow box. The template is available here:
- Small pillow box PDF template
Pillow boxes are quick and simple to make but attractive packaging. Decorate and customize the pillow box with rubber stamps and other embellishments. There are many ways to finish the pillow box. Leave it plain or jazz the pillow box up by wrapping a ribbon around the middle or making a sleeve from a complementary colored paper or cardstock.
How to Make a Pillow Box
- Print the template onto scrap paper and transfer this to a piece of cardstock
- Cut around the template and score along the fold lines, this will give a good crisp edge
- Stamp and decorate the paper as required
- Glue the edges of the pillow box together
- Tuck the two ends in to close the pillow box
More Gift Packaging Templates and Projects
For a wide selection of other gift packaging templates and projects, including both gift bags and gift boxes that are perfect for customizing to any occasion see - Gift Packaging Projects.
More Free Printable Templates
Here is a selection of free printable templates for you to enjoy! Don't forget, you can add digital stamps to templates and this is a quick way add decoration to the finished item. Find more printable templates below: