Online mazes are a fun online activity that kids from preschool all the way up to middle school enjoy. They'll have a great time and you'll know that they're improving their problem solving skills at the same time.
These online mazes are organized into easy, intermediate, and hard. Most of them are presented as maze games but some are simple online mazes where your mouse simply acts as the pen.
If you're looking for some more mazes, you can find thousands of free printable mazes, such as ones geared toward Dr. Seuss, that you can print out on your computer and then hand over to the kids. There are many other free printable activities for kids as well.
01 of 03
Easy Online Mazes
These are easy online mazes that are great for preschool and Kindergarten kids.
- Turtle Maze: Guide the turtle down the path to reach the apple.
- Cars Maze Game: A simple online maze where your toddler will get to guide a car along a street.
- Rocket Maze: Take your rocket to the orange star as fast as you can. Watch out for the spinning planets though, they'll take you right back to the start.
- Fish Maze: Lead the fish through the bright yellow maze to move onto the next level.
- Soccer Ball Maze: Take the spinning soccer ball through a maze filled with dangerous ants that will take you back to the start.
02 of 03
Intermediate Online Mazes
You'll find these free online mazes get a little tougher and are perfect for kids in grades 1-3.
03 of 03