Have your child write their letter to Santa this year on one of these free, printable templates. They'll make the experience fun and you'll have a wonderful keepsake for years to come.
Some of these letters to Santa templates are blank, giving kids the freedom to come up with their own letter to Santa. There are also templates that guide a younger child or one who may have a more difficult time coming up with their own letter to Santa.
Fill in the Blank Letters to Santa
These letters to Santa let your child fill in the blanks. They provide a little more guidance and can include check boxes and questions. These are perfect for the younger kids or kids who need a little help with their writing.
- Dolled Up Design's Printable Letter to Santa: Here's a letter to Santa perfect for the little ones to fill out. They can fill in their age, what they'd like to receive for Christmas, what they're going to leave out for Santa, how they've been behaving, and there's even room to draw a picture.
- Moo Moo's & Tutus Official Santa Letter: This letter to Santa comes with matching address labels that you can put on your envelope before you mail them to Santa.
- Letter to Santa Template from A Very Curious Class: This free letter to Santa is perfect for toddlers with big spaces for their name, age, city, and wishlist.
- Letter to Santa Template from Botanical Paperworks: Here's a very detailed letter to Santa template with lots of blanks that the kids can use to tell Santa about how things are going.
- I'm Feeling Crafty's Free Letter to Santa: Here's a free printable letter to Santa with all kinds of blanks to fill in.
- Santa Letter from Sweet Paper Trail: In this fill-in-the-blank Santa letter, kids will get to fill out their name, gifts they want, and check off whether they've been naughty or nice. There's even a place to put pictures of the gifts they want.
- Free Santa Letter Template from Tot Schooling: Here's a free Santa letter that has the child fill in their name, age, gift, request, check if they've been naughty or nice, and sign their name.
- Free Letter to Santa Template from Growing Up Gabel: This free download includes a free Dear Santa letter template and a certificate that your child has made Santa's nice list.
- Dear Santa Letter Writing Kit from Larissa Another Day: This freebie includes a free letter to Santa template as well as a Dear Santa envelope label.
Blank Letters to Santa
Sometimes the best types of letters to Santa are those where the child comes up with everything themselves. These letters to Santa are on cheerful stationery with plenty of room for the child to write all their Christmas wishes.
If you are looking for something even simpler, you may want to consider having your child write their letter to Santa on some free, printable Christmas stationery.
- Free Letter to Santa Templates from Freebie Finding Mom: There are many free letters to Santa templates here that include pictures of Santa, snowflakes, trees, trains, gingerbread men, gifts, and more colorful holiday borders.
- Mommy By Day, Crafter by Night's Free Letter to Santa Templates: Here are two letter to Santa templates in red and green.
- Santa's Beard Letter to Santa from The Classroom Creative: Here's a free printable of Santa and his beard that the kids can color in and write a note to Santa on.
- Dear Santa Letters from Picklebums: Three different styles of letters to Santa, each with a matching envelope.
- Letter to Santas from Crafting Chicks: There are two different versions of this Santa letter, one for younger children that has space to draw a picture, and one for older children that give them more room to write their wishes.
- Xmas Coloring Pages' Free Santa Letter Templates: You'll find 10 free letter from Santa templates here that have pictures of Santa, sleighs, reindeer, snowflakes, gifts, stockings, and Christmas trees.
Sending the Letters to Santa Claus' Address
Now that your child has written their letter to Santa, wouldn't it be fun for them to get a reply?
For children in the U.S., send their Santa letter and the reply to:
North Pole Postmark Postmaster
4141 Postmark Drive
Anchorage, AK 99530-9998
Here are the complete details on how to get your child's letter to Santa, don't forget that these must be postmarked by December 15.