Easter is one of the oldest Christian festivals and is usually celebrated on the first Sunday after the full moon following the Vernal Equinox. For your family's puzzling pleasure, there are many places to find free Easter puzzles, trivia games, and other activities that celebrate the holiday, marking the coming of spring.
Easter Trivia, Fun Facts, and Games
In between brunch and egg hunts, why not give your child a chance to play an online Easter-themed game? Engaging with these activities can make kids even more excited about the holiday.
- Online Easter Games: Kids can play a game and learn how to make Easter sugar cookies, make a chicken learn to jump, and play basketball with Easter eggs.
- Decorate Eggs Online: Younger children can learn to decorate eggs with this online game that takes a few clicks to make a colorful Easter creation.
- Online Easter Egg Hunt: If your kids can't get enough Easter egg hunts, point them to this online game. They need to find the hidden eggs by carefully looking at the photos and using the mouse to collect the eggs.
- Bible Puzzles for Kids: Children can celebrate the religious aspect of Easter and other Christian celebrations with these free online games and printable puzzles.
- Springtime Activities: Here, you'll find puzzles, games, and activities celebrating the coming of spring and various holidays celebrated during the season.
Word Search and Crossword Puzzles
- Easter Word Search in Spanish: Learn and practice Easter vocabulary by finding the Spanish words related to various symbols and traditions of Easter. It's a great way for your child to become familiar with the language. Add sentences and photos into the activity on the site, and print out your creation as a PDF for your child.
- Easter Word Search Puzzles for Kids: Find dozens of Easter-themed puzzles appropriate for younger word search fans. Play online, or print them out to solve on paper.
Easter Jigsaw Puzzles
Tackling a jigsaw puzzle online, without printing it out, can teach and improve many skills. Whether the puzzle is for an adult or child, the online activity can increase focus, patience, and problem-solving. Online jigsaw puzzles can also improve motor dexterity of the hands.
You'll find plenty of puzzles to keep you and your family busy at Jigsaw Planet. Several feature bunnies, chicks, and other symbols of Easter. Here's a selection of what you'll find on the site, in descending order from easiest to advanced. Be sure to look for the little icon on the screen that you can click to let you see what the finished puzzle will look like, even before you begin.
- Baby Bunny and Chick: This easy, 35-piece game has extra-large pieces that depict an adorable little bunny and a brand new chick.
- Easter Bunnies: A 63-piece jigsaw game in which two cuddly rabbits sit in colorful "eggshells." A more challenging 195-piece jigsaw puzzle is also available.
- Easter Eggs: Easter eggs painted with a floral motif are the focus of this 80-piece jigsaw puzzle.
- Easter Basket: This 99-piece jigsaw puzzle features a dozen or so brightly colored eggs in a basket.
- Easter Chick: A new, spring chicken sits upon a colored Easter egg in this 120-piece puzzle.
- Easter Tulips: Older kids and adults will enjoy this challenging online jigsaw puzzle. You need to place 300 pieces of the puzzle. You can also time yourself as an extra challenge.