Emma is the Senior Social Media Editor for The Spruce family of brands, which includes The Spruce, a home site, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts.
- Founded The Spruce's first TikTok account
- 4 years of experience writing and curating content in the home and lifestyle space
- Won two Webby Awards for her work on Apartment Therapy's Instagram
- Expert in building and honing a clear brand voice on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Pro at thriving in the tiniest apartments
Before joining The Spruce in 2020, Emma was Social Media Manager at Apartment Therapy where she led their organic social initiatives and ran their social advertising campaigns. Emma loves organized spreadsheets, good puns, and colorful interiors. In addition to her work for Apartment Therapy, she has also written for PureWow, Spoon University, The Kitchn, and PUNCH.
As Senior Social Editor, Emma curates home and lifestyle content across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and more. She is a seasoned audience development professional with 4+ years of community management and social media experience in the lifestyle space.
Read more about The Spruce Crafts's Editorial Policies and Standards.
Emma graduated with honors from Lafayette College with a degree in International Affairs and a minor in Spanish.
About The Spruce Crafts
The Spruce Crafts, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a DIY craft and hobby site covering helpful tips and step-by-step tutorials from passionate makers. The Spruce Crafts reaches 6 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.