01 of 05
Easy Origami Ice-cream Tutorial
Learn how to make a cute origami ice-cream!
You will need 2 pieces of square paper for this one!
I used 15 x 15 cm paper, but if you used 5 or 10 cm paper the ice-cream will be a lot cuter!
This origami model would be considered modular as it uses more than one sheet of paper.
At the end I just glue them together but you could do a bit more folding and get them attached if you wanted to.
I am allergic to dairy products so I will call mine an origami sorbet!
You could make them in many different colours and decorate them so that they have sprinkles, chocolate flakes or cute faces on them!
If you like cute paper crafts, check out my website, Paper Kawaii, where I post regular video tutorials on how to make many different origami decorations.Continue to 2 of 5 below.
02 of 05
Easy Origami Ice-cream Tutorial - Step 1
First of all have your paper white side up if you have a white side to your paper.
1 & 2. Fold the paper diagonally in half and unfold.
3 & 4. Fold the left and right edges into the center as shown.Continue to 3 of 5 below.
03 of 05
Easy Origami Ice-cream Tutorial - Step 2
5. Fold the top point down.
6. Unfold all of the folds.
7 & 8. Refold the folds, with the top point under the side flaps.
9. Flip the model over - the ice-cream cone is done!Continue to 4 of 5 below.
04 of 05
Easy Origami Ice-cream Tutorial - Step 3
Make sure your paper is white side up.
10. We'll be making a center mark.
11. Fold the paper in half marking the center lightly.
12. Fold the paper in half the other way and again mark the center lightly.
13. Fold all four corners to the center point.
14. This is what you should have.Continue to 5 of 5 below.
05 of 05
Easy Origami Ice-cream Tutorial - Step 4
15. Put the Ice-cream into the cone and turn it over.
16. Align it nicely and fold the ice-cream edges to meet the cone.
17. Fold the top of the ice-cream inwards.
You may want to use some glue to stick them together at the back.
If you've made one, please tag #paperkawaii on instagram so that I can see it!
For more tutorials and also video tutorials, I run a youtube channel called Paper Kawaii, also check out some of my websites below if you like :)