Kids can learn new Easter vocabulary and practice their spelling with these easy-to-challenging word search games with a Pascal theme. Many of these puzzles feature non-religious themes of bunnies and eggs rather than more religiously themed bible word search puzzles.
Easter Word Search Printables
For offline solving, these have print-friendly Easter worksheets. The puzzles are listed in order of difficulty, from the easiest to the most challenging.
- Easter Word Search Puzzles: Here, you'll find four-word search games with an Easter theme. You can choose between a secular or religious version of the puzzle. There's an easy, six-word game or a more challenging game consisting of 18 or 20 words. The puzzle is available in either black and white or color. Solution provided.
- Squigly's Easter Word Search: This medium-difficulty game includes 19 hidden words pertaining to the religious aspect of the Easter.
- Easter Basket Word Search: This game features 20 words naming tasty treats the Easter Bunny may bring.
- Easter Bunny Word Search: Here's a puzzle devoted to the Spring Hare himself. Find the 20 words associated with this symbol of springtime fertility.
- Easter Sunday Surprise Word Search: This religious word search puzzle features 20 words from Luke 24:1-12.
- Easter Word Search in Spanish: Learn and practice Easter vocabulary by finding the Spanish words related to various symbols and traditions of Easter. It's a great way for your child to become familiar with the language. Add sentences and photos into the activity on the site, and print out your creation as a PDF for your child.
Printable Easter Crossword Puzzles
Here's a selection of free crossword games to print and solve in the classroom, at Sunday School class, or on the kitchen table.
- Easter Crossword Puzzle: Nine Easter-related words are featured in this freeform crossword puzzle. Solutions are provided.
- Easter Crossword Puzzles: Here's an easy crossword puzzle featuring 11 themed entries. The picture version of the puzzle is excellent for preschoolers and children who are just learning to read and write. Older children can use the verbal clues to solve the puzzle. The puzzles are available in black and white and color. Solution provided.
- Easter Crossword Puzzle for Kids: This 14-word crossword puzzle uses short words and long clues.
- Easter Middies Crossword: For middle school students, a 21-word crossword worksheet featuring both religious and secular aspects of the holiday. Solution provided.
- Squigly's Easter Crossword: Twenty-two Easter-related words are used in this crossword game of medium difficulty.
- Easter Deluxe Crossword: This challenging crossword game features 28 themed entries. Solution provided.
Easter Jigsaw Puzzles to Play Online
Here are some favorite online Easter jigsaw games for children.
- Cute Bunny and Chick (35 pcs)
- Easter Friends (35 pcs)
- Fancy Easter Eggs (35 pcs)
- Easter Bunnies (63 pcs)
- Spring Chick (80 pcs)
- Easter Eggs (80 pcs)
- Gray Bunny (90 pcs)
- Gray Bunny #2 (99 pcs)
- Easter Basket (99 pcs)
- Colorful Easter Basket (99 pcs)
- Bunnies in an Eggshell(120 pcs)
- Winnie the Pooh Easter (192 pcs)
- Easter Tulips (300 pcs)
The three-dimensional puzzle pieces of these puzzles are more fun. Anyone can make their own jigsaw puzzles to share with family and friends.
- Easter Jigsaw Puzzles: From the Jigzone Gallery, these online games feature Easter eggs, Easter bunnies, spring chicks and other symbols of the holiday.
- Squigly's Easter Jigsaw Puzzles: Here are half a dozen Easter-themed jigsaws of varying difficulty levels.
Easter-Themed Printable Spot the Difference Puzzles
Young children who haven't yet learned to read can also benefit from puzzle-solving. These free hidden picture and spot the difference puzzles are a great way for kids to develop their observation skills. Often found in magazines for young readers, these visual puzzles are a good tool to help children develop patience and attentiveness.
- Easter Bunny Spot the Difference: Find the differences between the two images of the Easter Bunny painting eggs.
Easter Hidden Picture Printables
Kids can test their observation skills with these free hidden picture games featuring images related to the Easter celebration.
- Find the Easter Bunny's 12 Hidden Eggs: Once all the eggs have been found, color in the picture for more Easter fun.
- Easter Bunny: This free hidden picture puzzle is designed by artist Liz Ball.
- Easter Hidden Picture Puzzle: This is another hidden object puzzle with a Pascal theme by Liz Ball.
Easter Dot-to-Dot Games
Young children can learn and practice their numbers with these free Easter Connect-the-Dot games. Enjoy these easy counting games featuring eggs, chicks, rabbits and other symbols of Easter.
Easter Word Scrambles
Word games provide a good brain workout for developing readers.
- Easter Anagrams: Unscramble the letters to come up with a word or phrase having to do with Easter.
- Easter Word Scrambles: On this page, you'll find two sets of scrambled word puzzles. Once you've unscrambled the letters, use the circled letters to figure out the hidden word.
- Easter Word Unscramble: Fifteen Easter words need unscrambling in this print-friendly anagram game.
Easter Logic Puzzles and Cryptogram Games
Print out these puzzles for even more puzzle fun.
- Squigly's Easter Logic Puzzle: Use your deductive reasoning to determine which color eggs were painted by which child.
- Squigly's Secret Easter Code: Can you break the code and decipher the secret message?
- Squigly's Special Message: Solve the clues and write the answers in the box. When finished, the first letter of each answer will spell out the special message.
- Easter Cryptogram Puzzles: Substitute the letters in the puzzle with the correct letters to decipher the message.
Online Easter Games
- Online Easter Games: Kids can play a game and learn how to make Easter sugar cookies, make a chicken learn to jump, and play basketball with Easter eggs.
- Decorate Eggs Online: Younger children can learn to decorate eggs with this online game that takes a few clicks to make a colorful Easter creation.
- Online Easter Egg Hunt: If your kids can't get enough Easter egg hunts, point them to this online game. They need to find the hidden eggs by carefully looking at the photos and using the mouse to collect the eggs.