Decorate your kitchen with potholders, dishcloths, towel toppers and hot pads you can make using our free crochet kitchen patterns. These kitchen designs are functional, versatile, stylish, and decorative.
01 of 08
Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns
- See the master list of free crochet dishcloth patterns; this list has photos of each dishcloth design.
- Faux knit dishcloth worked in Tunisian knit stitch
- Easy double rainbow crocheted dishcloth pattern
- Earthtone ombre crochet dishcloth
- Strawberry potpourri dishcloth
- Cotton openwork dishcloth -- free crochet pattern with tutorial
- Blue Denim Ombre Dishcloth Pattern
- Camel and Blue Variegated Dishcloth
02 of 08
Sometimes, a dishcloth just isn't abrasive enough to get the goo off of your dishes, pots, and pans. When that's the case, a scrubbie is just what you need.
03 of 08
Free Crochet Potholder Patterns
- See the master list of free crochet potholder patterns; the list has photos of each potholder design.
- Denim ombre potholders
- Christmas potholders
- "Dad's Char -n- Grill" potholders
- Diagonal stripes potholder
- Earthtone ombre potholders
- Easy afghan stitch potholders
- Pretty Afghan Stitch Potholders
- Primary Rainbow Potholders
- Red white and blue striped potholders
- Blue, white and red striped potholders
- Rosh Hashanah greeting potholders
- Striped heart potholders for Valentine's Day or any time
04 of 08
The potholders listed above can also be used as hot pads. Here are a few additional hot pad patterns and trivet patterns for you to consider.Continue to 5 of 8 below.
05 of 08
Crochet Kitchen Towels
Pictured at left is a hand towel with crocheted edging. This is one possible approach to making pretty kitchen towels; you could also crochet your towel toppers and towel hangers. The following links will take you to some examples of this.
- Solid shell towel topper by Sandi Marshall
06 of 08
07 of 08
Free Coaster Patterns
Coasters come in handy in the kitchen and any other room in the home where people might want to set down a beverage. If you're interested in making durable, washable coasters, crocheting them is a great idea.
Pictured here: You can crochet these easy round coasters at the same time you practice crocheting in the round. Erica Jackofsky's free tutorial teaches you how to do it.
Find more options:
- Snowflake coasters
- More free coaster patterns
08 of 08
Free Crochet Patterns for Drink Cozies
Whether your beverage of choice is water, wine, coffee, or something else all together, we've created designs for fun cozies that'll help to insulate the beverage and enhance the drinking experience.
Pictured here: Coffee drinkers will welcome this cozy addition to the French press, which also helps to protect fingers from getting burned.