There are so many awesome crafty bloggers out there. Where do they come up with such amazing ideas? Do they have a notebook full of projects? They must! The blogs below are some of the best out there. Have fun checking out their sites and crafting their fun projects.
- Naughty Secretary Club - Every Thursday in April Jen is revamping a project from her book The Naughty Secretary Club: The Working Girls Guide to Handmade Jewelry. First up fabric scrap and tape roll bangle bracelets.
- Stephanie Girard's Sweater Surgery - See how to make "For the Love of Flaming Hot Coffee Cozy"- Inspired by the Crafty Chica's Guide to Artful Sewing.
- The Impatient Crafter - Check out this fab free mixed media collage jewelry project Madge created for Beadalon.
- Aileen's Musings - Aileen's getting in the Easter spirit with her quickie Easter card project.
- Alexa Westerfield aka Swelldesigner - Alexa shares how to make glam graffiti earrings out of gift cards!
- Crafty Princess Diaries - Two Fun New Jewelry Projects, Glue, and You - Tammy has two new jewelry projects that involve a little glue and a lot of fun.
- Crafty Pod - Sister Diane reviews the new Heather Ross book, Weekend Sewing.
- Thriftanista in the City has so many ideas and you can embellish the outfits with cross stitch and other needlework.
- The Daily Stitch shares their tutorial for a cross stitch notebook.
- Tales from a Happy House will help you with all sorts of fun projects from sprucing up your table with cross stitch napkins to creating a sassy sampler.
- Plutonium Muffins shares their emoji patterns. These could get dangerous.
- A Fabulous Fete has tutorials on lettering and building a better blog.
- Aunt Peaches is a fun blog that is full of projects to update your decor and create fun and trendy projects.
- C.R.A.F.T is an awesome blog that has so many projects for all levels and skill set. It has kids projects that are fun and easy and some great adult projects.
- Crafts Unleashed is awesome! There are so many projects and great posts that you could get lost for days. It is brought to you by Consumer Crafts. They are an online store that has a lot of craft supplies for a fraction of the cost.
- Creative Green Living not only shares great DIY crafts but recipes and little tidbits to make your life easier.
- Hello Hydrangea has cornered the crafty market when it comes to weaving. There are a lot of great tutorials and inspiration on her blog.
- I Spy DIY is so bright and cheerful. Not only do you get projects but you can also find out where to get the kits to make projects.
- Lovely Indeed is a fun blog that combines kids craft with beautiful adult decor crafts. You can find just about anything there.
- Modpodge Rocks is the best! So many different projects for every skill level. It is fun and the blogger is so sassy!
- Natalme has absolutely beautiful projects. There are a lot of paper projects that could be turned into a cross stitch project.
- Oh the Lovely Things is a great place to find the perfect project for any event. They have different categories and also do a weekly round up.
These are just a small sampling of the most amazing crafty blogs out there.
Branch out get inspired to add some cross stitch to the projects you find above. While some of the projects and blogs are not cross cross stitch specific, you certainly can get inspired to take the craft projects and put your stitchy mark on them. You can stitch on just about anything so find a fun projects and sign it with "X's" and "O's".