Camryn is a freelance writer who specializes in home, pet, and lifestyle content. Her work has appeared in Martha Stewart, InStyle, Food52, Taste of Home, USA Today, and Reviewed.
- Camryn has written for Dotdash brands since August 2017.
- She has written for Martha Stewart, InStyle, Food52, Taste of Home, USA Today, and Reviewed.
- Camryn holds a Bachelor's degree in Fashion Merchandising and Design from the University of Rhode Island.
Camryn Rabideau is a full-time freelance writer living in Rhode Island. Thanks to her Bachelor's degree in Fashion Merchandising and Design, which included several courses in interior decorating, she’s become an expert on all things home, contributing to popular sites like Martha Stewart, InStyle, Food52, Taste of Home, USA Today, and more. She regularly writes product reviews for Reviewed, putting today’s hottest gadgets and home essentials to the test.
Camryn received her Bachelor of Science in Textiles, Merchandising, and Design from the University of Rhode Island.
- New Puppy Checklist: Here's Everything You Need To Buy, Forbes
- The Indoor Plant We Have a Monster Crush On, Food52
- Stranger Things Creators Respond to Accusations of Verbally Abusing Women on Set, InStyle
About The Spruce Crafts
The Spruce Crafts, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a DIY craft and hobby site covering helpful tips and step-by-step tutorials from passionate makers. The Spruce Crafts reaches 6 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.