Ayn-Monique Klahre spent 12 years working as a magazine editor at outlets like Good Housekeeping, Woman's Day, Instyle, and Family Fun. She writes about home décor products and DIY for The Spruce.
- She has been published in The New York Times, Better Homes & Gardens, Real Simple, The Kitchn, Good Housekeeping, and more.
- She has a B.A. in politics from Princeton and attended the Columbia Graduate School of Journalism Publishing Course.
- She has written for The Spruce Crafts since 2017.
Ayn-Monique Klahre writes about the latest in home trends and lifestyle topics, including decorating, DIY, and entertaining. Her work has appeared in numerous publications, including The New York Times, The Nest, The Kitchen, and Real Simple, among others.
She has a B.A. in politics from Princeton and attended the Columbia Graduate School of Journalism Publishing Course.
- How to Choose the Right Dining Table for Your Home, The New York Times
- Clever Drawer Decluttering Ideas to Steal from Instagram Organizers, Real Simple
- 25 No-Fail Paint Colors, Picked by Interior Designers, The Nest
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.