Arricca SanSone is a health and lifestyle writer, specializing in home, shelter, and gardening. She has written for Dotdash since May 2019.
- She has written for many home, shelter, and gardening print and online publications.
- Arricca has bachelor's degrees in English and Classics and a Master's in Business Administration.
- She has written for The Spruce Crafts since July 2020.
Arricca SanSone writes health and lifestyle content for Family Circle, Good Housekeeping, Goodhousekeeping.com, CountryLiving.com, WomansDay.com, Oprahmag.com, Martha Stewart.com, Parents.com, and many others. She’s passionate about baking, reading, vintage cookbooks, and spending time with the people and dogs she loves. She’s lived and traveled in Asia and Europe, but her favorite place to be is gardening in her own backyard.
Arricca has bachelor's degrees in English and Classics from Hiram College and a Master’s in Business Administration from Georgia Southern University.
- How to Care for the Most Popular Succulent Plant Types, The Oprah Magazine
- The 10 Biggest Gardening Mistakes You Don't Realize You're Making, Women's Health
- How to Attract and Raise Butterflies at Home, Country Living
About The Spruce Crafts
The Spruce Crafts, a Dotdash brand, is a DIY craft and hobby site covering helpful tips and step-by-step tutorials from passionate makers. The Spruce Crafts reaches 6 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.