Anne Fritz is a health and lifestyle writer for The Spruce Crafts. She was also the founding editor of Create For Me, a magazine for women in their 20s.
- Her work has appeared in several media outlets such as Reader's Digest, Cosmopolitan, Patch, In Style, Insider, SELF Magazine, Everyday Health, Refinery29, Aol.com, and Men's Journal.
- Anne holds a B.S. in magazine journalism from Syracuse University.
Anne's writing covers everything from the dos and don'ts of holiday etiquette to the best acne treatments for teens. Fritz has worked in the publishing industry for over 20 years, most recently as an editor at publications such as Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, and Reader's Digest. When she's not writing, she can be found cooking up some new recipes or spending time with her family.
Anne holds a B.S. in magazine journalism from Syracuse University.
- 9 Things No One Tells You About C-Section Recovery, Self
- Best Soothing Creams and Moisturizers to Help Tame Eczema, Everyday Health
- Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair Review, What To Expect
About The Spruce Crafts
The Spruce Crafts, a Dotdash brand, is a DIY craft and hobby site covering helpful tips and step-by-step tutorials from passionate makers. The Spruce Crafts reaches 6 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.